Field of Activity
Hotel clerks direct the commercial processes involved in the organization and running of a hotel according to coporate policies and management objectives. They coordinate the various departments according to budgets. One of their main duties is controlling, particularly in relation to accounting and personnel management.
- prepare invoices and carry out payment transactions;
- evaluate key business data and keep business statistics;
- calculate costs and revenue;
- calculate selling prices;
- handle procurement processes;
- carry out staff planning and handle staffing procedures;
- conduct correspondence;
- advise and consult with guests.