Field of Activity
Electroplaters create surfaces from various materials, decorative or functional layers through chemical and electrochemical separation of metals and alloys, anodic oxidation or thin-film technologies.
Operations which work in these areas of surface technology are mainly small and medium-sized enterprises with an extensive range of offers regarding application and size of the parts to be coated.
- carry out independently the tasks assigned to them in their area of work,
- master the basics of mechanical production and joining processes,
- use mechanical, chemical and electrolytic processes for pre- and after-treatment of uncoated and coated surfaces,
- master coating processes of the chemical and electrochemical separation of metals and alloys,
- anodization technology or thin-film technology,
- remove coatings from various basic materials with mechanical, chemical, electrochemical and physical processes,
- plan and coordinate the sequence of operations with preceding and following production processes,
- master the production process in that they operate, monitor and maintain the technical plant, in particular through the input of process parameters, intervention in control programmes,
- documentation of the function and process sequence including peripheral plant,
- take into account environmental aspects in all phases of the production process, in particular processes for substance recycling and reclamation,
- assure the quality of their products within the framework of quality management through the use of measuring and monitoring devices as well as the systematic search for errors and analysis of errors.
- They thus contribute to the continuous improvement of the work process.