Field of Activity
Construction mechanics work in plant technology, thin sheet construction, shipbuilding, welding and steel and metal construction.
- plan their tasks using technical documentation,
- produce structural components, subassemblies and metal structures from sheet metal, pipes or sections using manual or machine production techniques,
- produce, assemble and dismantle steel components, elevators, transportation and loading equip-ment, protective grilles, panels, stairs, doors, gates, covers, containers, protective devices, sheet metal pipes and ducts, units and car bodies,
- carry out welding work, observing work safety and environmental protection regulations,
- assemble and dismantle metal constructions, using different joining techniques,
- produce auxiliary structures, facilities, templates and developed views,
- select testing devices and procedures and apply the company quality assurance system,
- carry out the necessary maintenance work on installations, machines and tools,
- agree their work with other areas in the process chain and handle complex orders as part of a team,
- fulfil tasks independently, observing the relevant specifications and safety regulations.